find calm today
This course will introduce you to the fundamentals & science behind Mindfulness. Invite mindful practices in your day - every day...like brushing your teeth. In this course, you will learn the basics, science-backing, and fundamentals of Mindfulness. You will receive a variety of suggestions on how to incorporate Mindfulness habits into your routines each day. Feel reassured and motivated knowing Mindfulness is validated and "road tested" by science. You will learn definitions, breathing techniques, success stories, and why it is so beneficial.
Mindful Sustainability Educator
Liz Rutledge is deeply passionate about the environment and wellness. She has been doing Mindfulness in one form or another since she was 10 years old. Deeply committed to helping others manage stress and find calm, she teaches Mindfulness at schools in the Denver area and is trained by Mindful Schools. Liz speaks to groups about Mindfulness and Sustainability - or, Mindful Sustainability. Mindfulness is about taking care of Our Selves, Our Community, and Our Planet. Liz teaches people how to be mindful about our planet by composting, gardening, recycling and other sustainability activities.
We are thrilled you decided to embark on the Winning Wellness Experience with us!
With your purchase, you receive:
- Catch and Spread Happiness with Dr. Cyrina Bullard
- Experience Mindfulness with Liz Rutledge
- Flow Through Life with Resiliency with Dr. Cyrina Bullard
- Mindful Journey of the Senses with Liz Rutledge
- Your Life of Design...Not One of Default with Dr. Cyrina Bullard
- Amy Ippoliti brings on the calm with Yoga for Stress Relief
- Rachel Muskopf supports us in Living a Sustainable, Healthy Lifestyle
- Chef Nakia shows us how to truly enjoy our food by Creating Culinary Vision and Joy
- Catherine "Cat" Peters introduces us to The Untapped Power of the Nap
- Lawyer Jeff Schwartz demonstrates Creativity in Turning Challenges to Opportunities
- Gina Piggott teaches us about the Nine Environments of YOU